Without a doubt, pesticides do have advantageous effects on the needs of farmers, horticulturists and ordinary homeowners who maintain well-managed landscapes and gardens in their homes. A pest problem, when left unaddressed, can bring about even greater problems in the future. When this happens, the cost may even be higher than the actual expense required applying a pesticide.
Additionally, pests need to be taken cared of immediately so as to preserve the integrity and beauty of plants. Generally, pests pose a severe threat to plant life. It is understandable that under such circumstances, people tend to turn to the most convenient way of eradicating the problem.
Benefits of Using Pesticide
- It’s a cheap way to get rid of pests.
- It’s also a quick and effective solution to controlling weeds in urban landscapes.
- It prevents diseases from attacking plants.
- It is known to increase food production as a result of pest eradication.
While pesticides may be the easiest and quickest solution to a threatening dilemma, the improper use of it may give rise to more complicated issues. For one, the chemicals used in producing common pesticides are not 100% guaranteed safe for the organisms it is designed to protect. At some point, it leaves some form of contamination known to have drastic effects on human health.
Dangers of Using Excessive Pesticide
While pesticides serve a practical purpose in preventing pests and rodents from multiplying and damaging trees, plants and other outdoor items, excessive use of it can have detrimental effects on the living, plants, and animals included. Here are some of the dangerous effects of too much pesticide use:
- It can contaminate the soil, water system, plants, and vegetation.
- It can cause a variety of upper respiratory tract infections among human beings.
- It can also be hazardous to pets when ingested or inhaled.
- It can also be dangerous to other beneficial living creatures such as bees and butterflies that aid in the pollination process, frogs and lizards that help in minimizing mosquitoes, earthworms that help in fertilizing the soil and birds who feed on other crawling pests.
Professional Service Providers
To make sure that only the allowable amount of pesticide is used to treat plants, trees and counter pests, you need the help of professionals who are trained in this area. If you are not careful, applying pesticide may do more harm than good. Unfortunately, it will not only affect the plant or tree, but it can also impact animals nearby and children for that matter.
As expert tree technicians, our team at 1-2-Tree can help facilitate the application of a pesticide. We can also help greatly in determining whether the procedure can be withheld in lieu of a safer yet equally effective process. Our utmost priority is to protect the integrity of the plants and trees that we tend to. Together with this is also the safety of the home or property owners.
Call http://onetwotree.com/ today for a free consultation! We would be more than glad to accommodate your concerns and clarifications.